Hi Kashyap,

> If I understand correctly, picolisp web app forks a process to handle the
> requests from a browser session. httpGate can route the subsequent requests
> from the browser to the right process.

Correct.

> How about hosting multiple instances
> of the server behind a load balancer? How is that achieved?

I personally never had this issue (load balancer). I have multiple applications
per server, and also single applications distributed across several servers, but
never - if I understand you right - identical copies of an application running
on several machines. What kind of problems do you see?

☺/ A!ex