r...@tamos.net writes:

Hi Rick,

> Hi Lawrence,
>
> Welcome back to the list!
>
>> Anyone have the definitive setup they could share for picolisp on
>> Emacs org-mode?
>
> AFAIK, there is no "definitive setup" in Emacs.
>
>> There seems to be two picolisp-modes
>
> Three is the count I have.
>
> 1. picolisp-mode bundled in the picolisp distro.
>    - N.B. hasn't been updated in years.
>
> 2. Thorsten/tj64 version
>    - https://github.com/tj64/picolisp-mode
>    - first commit dated Apr 2012

[...]

Thanks for summing this up, I'm a bit rusty here and I did not change
anything in the picolisp-mode repo for quite some time, but it worked
when I left it, and sometime ago somebody complained loudly about
ob-picolisp not working in org-mode, but I checked and answered (with a
pretty extensive example) on the org-mode and picolisp mailing lists,
and everything was still working fine, the problem was more a general
misunderstanding about the working of org-babel.

--
cheers,
Thorsten