Dear Guys,

I'm trying to use pil builtin database as a kind of "dataframe" like the one in the R language.

My database only holds rectangular data and is setup like this:

(class +Agenda +Entity)
(rel id                  (+Key +Number))
(rel date             (+date))
(rel year             (+Idx +Number))
(rel monthnum (+Idx +Number))
(rel monthtxt    (+Idx +String))
(rel week           (+Idx +Number))
(rel status         (+Idx +String))

An example of line is:
20190807 737584 2019 8 "August" 32 F

I have lines like the one above for the whole years 2019 and 2018.

Now I want to get all the days for the whole week 32 of the year 2019. My frst attempt was to do something like this:
(? (select (@A) ((year +Agenda 2019) (week +Agenda 32))) (show @A))

however this doesn't work and I got all the items for 2019 without taking into account the week number! What Iam I missing?

Thanks

Eric

Envoyé de mon BlackBerry - l'appareil mobile le plus sécurisé - via le réseau Orange
PÔ” ‘ &j)m¢˜œ¢X¬¦Ê·«zV›uë.n7œ