You being an interesting personality, I have just mildly related question.
What is your opinion on picolisp's floating point situation? (this is one
reason why I did not even attempt to delve too much into it apart from some
small experiments in REPL, though obviously I still find it and community
fascinating). Similarly consideration about other "regular"(one could say
efficient) structures like arrays. I have this view that programming
language should allow writing something as video games to be of interest to
me. And no native floats and arrays seems like it would make such
potentially quite cumbersome.