Hi,

I pushed a new release today which includes on-disk persistence of the in-memory DB. It uses AOF (WAL) and snapshot to disk, and is somewhat similar to the way Redis does it, but much better in my opinion (and simpler!). The README contains more info.

Have a look: https://github.com/aw/picolisp-kv

Cheers,

AW