Hi Olaf,

Thanks for this recap, this is very nice indeed!

I would like to add the hand-made block diagram by Alex for his
documentation, very cool! Maybe we can call it pilDiagram and make it as
official diagram for PicoLisp? Lets see :)

Hi Alex,

Thank you once again for sharing your time and patiently answering our
questions, PicoLisp always surprises me with so many nice features, how I
wish I have a very good Pil knowledge enough to introduce these hidden gems
to the outside world... but I still believe someone here or you with pil21,
it will happen someday soon :)

Hi Nehal,

I'm not so sure but you mentioned about org-babel, does this help your
inquiry: https://github.com/tj64/ob-picolisp

Thanks again everyone and stay safe always, have a great weekend! Bis blad!

BR,
Geo