Yes recordings would be very welcome, even though I do not have time to
watch them live, and am mostly very passive lurker of community, I find it
fascinating, so would most likely watch at least parts of recordings. Note
that them being on youtube could even help growing community! If jitsis
jibri component is set up, recording is 0 effort, just use "stream to
youtube" option and then even by default it remains up and rewatchable on
youtube.