Hi Cesar,
it works both ways, and there is an old R C API  and more modern C++
implementations (with C headers too) for the use case here:
- call R from C(++).
or better:
- call R from PicoLisp via (native) C (calls)
See my last answer to Alex to see that the call to R actually works.
Cheers
Thorsten.

Am Di., 6. Apr. 2021 um 22:20 Uhr schrieb Cesar Rabak <cesar.ra...@gmail.com