On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 02:12:08PM -0500, polifemo wrote:
> So, I have another question: Is the 'pico tree namespace built the same way
> as any namespace of any 'loaded file? like, (load '@lib/simul.l) populates
> the 'simul symbol with the names defined inside the '@lib/simul.l file. Is
> the process for creating the 'simul namespace the same as creating the
> 'pico namespace?

'pico' is a bit special, because it is created at compile time. But it is simply
a cons pair of two trees, like any other namespace.

Namespaces which are created at runtime (with the 'symbols' function) are
identical.

The namespace for transient symabol is like 'pico' hard-compiled into the
binary, and the namespace for external symbols too (though the latter is only a
single tree because external (DB) symbols have only short names).

☺/ A!ex