Thanks for the reply.
The subject line says: on arm 32 ie. Arm 32-bit.
The PilBox doc page says:

If your device has an Arm32 CPU, you can - after installing the PilBox App
but before starting it - download and install the emulator version
https://software-lab.de/arm32.zip.

So it seems that it can work on a arm 32 device (both of my devices are
Arm-32). I downloaded the apk from the picolisp website.