In that case, what is the status of Picolisp 32-bit?
I read in the doc in many places "64-bit version only". Is Picolisp 32-bit
deprecated? If so, it creates a cognitive dissonance in my mind. A system
created to be small and fast runs only on 64-bit?
Just curious, I didn't dig much in the mailing list archive.