Hi Jason,

I don't want to be rude, but to put emphasis on what Alexander Burger wrote, your code is really bad. It doesn't follow any of the very simple "naming conventions" of PicoLisp, and it doesn't even follow other LISP "coding conventions". It's hard to read, difficult to grok, messy, poorly documented, and overly complex.

Perhaps as a suggestion, you should review existing code by other authors, see "how it's done", and inspire yourself to write in a way that makes it possible for others to help you. Then, it would help greatly if you chop up your large functions into smaller ones.

Although I love networking stuff and I'd like to help you out, at the moment your code makes my eyes bleed.

Cheers,

AW