A!ex–
Thanks! That's perfect. Convenience isn't really an issue, since I only want it
for occasional debugging.

–Shaughan

openpgp4fpr:c04203ea8983566aed3848a33e06c22a1841ba3c

If I replace all the old parts in my PC with new ones, will it turn into a
Greek ship?

https://www.reddit.com/r/shittyaskscience/comments/4wni7d/if_i_replace_all_the_old_parts_in_my_pc_with_new/?ref=search_posts

…if you're just gonna end up in Arizona, then being dead isn't that much of a
downgrade.

"Darlene, Mr. Robot, eps2.1k3rnel-pan1c.ksd, season 2, episode 3.

"I do not pretend here to develop a theory which is _universally_ valid, but it
may at least have some galactic relevance."

Paul Krugman, "The theory of interstellar trade," 1978, p. 2.
http://fermatslibrary.com/s/the-theory-of-interstellar-trade

If war was arithmetic, mathematicians would rule the world.

Littlefinger, _Game of Thrones, Season 2, Episode 4

Not everybody benefits from a misspent youth.

Thomas Pynchon, _Bleeding Edge: A Novel_ (Penguin, New York, 2013) Chapter 28.

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.