Thanks Bernard,

Excuse my english it's not fluent ... try to do my best.
I'm talking about the possibility to view in the Project panel the
name of the project and just below (in a tree view) the directory,
subdirectory and the files which belong to this project.

For example:

- Project Foo

  - Dir Titi

    File 1
    File 2
    File 3

    - Subdir Toto

      File 4
      File 5
    + Subdir Tata

Hope it's more clear now ...

We can perhaps just only show the files without the dir/subdir tree
and add an option for this.

Let me know if you understand me correctly
Thanks

Francois