Downloaded, ran, ran tutorial, built piggybank.  All looks good.

+1

Alan.

On Jun 18, 2009, at 12:30 PM, Olga Natkovich wrote:

Hi,

I created a candidate build for Pig 0.3.0 release. The main feature of
this release is support for multiquery which allows to share computation
across multiple queries within the same script. We see significant
performance improvements (up to order of magnitude) as the result of
this optimization.

I ran the rat report and made sure that all the source files contain
proper headers. (Not attaching the report since it caused trouble with
the last release.)

Keys used to sign the release candidate are at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/pig/trunk/KEYS.

Please, download and try the release candidate:
http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.3.0-candidate-0/.

Please, vote by Wednesday, June 24th.

Olga