Hi,

  PIG-1143 and PIG-1149 need special handling on the load-store-redesign
branch. PIG-1143 should not be applied to the branch since the code is
not applicable and for PIG-1149 there is a separate patch. I am
beginning a merge of load-store-redesign branch with current head of
trunk. These two patches will be committed to trunk once I complete the
merge and in the svn commit message for the merge on load-store-redesign
branch, I will record the revision after these two patches are
committed. This is so that the next time we merge from trunk to
load-store-redesign branch we merge from the point after these patches.
This mail is to let all committers know that they should hold off
commits till this process is done at which point I will send an "all
clear" email.

Thanks,

Pradeep