On Jun 28, 2010, at 12:36 AM, Swati Jain wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply. As you mentioned optimization is in its
developing stage, does it mean optimization framework is not complete or only rules are in developing stage? In addition to that, I would really appreciate if you could give a rough idea when the patch will be available
and what functionality will it contain?

At this point we believe the framework is complete and rules are being developed. But the framework has never been used in user testing situations (alpha or beta testing) so there will be a whole round of bugs to fix once that testing is done.

The current plan is to switch to this code as the actual optimizer with 0.8, which we hope to release late this year (no promises).

Alan.