You can refer to MrCompiler.startNew. You need to add store to close current MapReduceOper, create a new MapReduceOper, add load, then add MapReduceOper to MRPlan.

Daniel

Gang Luo wrote:
Hi all,
when compile a physical plan into MR plan, the current rule is to put as many operator as possible into the reduce phase of the current mr job. But sometimes we want to control over this in physical plan. Say we want to put operator 1 into reduce phase of current mr job, end it and then put operator 2 into map phase of the next mr job (both operator 1 & 2 are non-blocking). It seems inserting store and load operator in physical plan doesn't help. Is there a better way to do this than implementing new operators )e.g. starter and ender)

Thanks,
-Gang