On Aug 24, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy wrote:

As far as the toBytes methods -- I am not sure what they were originally for. They aren't actually called anywhere that I can find, except my new
HBase stuff.
You are right, I could make it two interfaces, but I consolidated them for simplicity of use/implementation. Now that I think about it, I can put all
the methods into StoreCaster and just have a unioning interface for
simplicity:

@InterfaceAudience.Public
@InterfaceStability.Evolving
public interface LoadStoreCaster extends LoadCaster, StoreCaster {

}

Does that seem ok?

Yeah, makes sense.

Alan.