From: Doug Cutting [mailto:cutt...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:34 PM
To: committ...@apache.org
Subject: ASF Board Meeting Summary - 22 September 2010

The board met today, 22 September.

The following directors were present:

   Shane Curcuru
   Doug Cutting
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   Roy T. Fielding
   Jim Jagielski
   Geir Magnusson, Jr.
   Sam Ruby
   Noirin Shirley
   Greg Stein

the following officers were present:

   Philip M. Gollucci
   Craig L Russell

and the following guest was present:

   Les Hazlewood

All of the received reports to the board were approved.

The following reports were not received and are expected next month:

   Status report for the Apache ServiceMix Project
   Status report for the Apache Xalan Project
   Status report for the Apache XMLBeans Project

The following resolutions were passed unanimously:

   A. Establish the Apache Pig project
   B. Establish the Apache Hive project
   C. Establish Apache Shiro Project

The next board meeting is scheduled to occur on the 20 October.

Doug