Hi Dmitriy,

OK, well it seems that since 0.20.0 the order as specified on the Pig wiki
is no longer relevant:
doop jar -libjars $zipfjar $datagenjar org.apache.pig.test.utils.datagen.
DataGenerator </pig/DataGenerator> -conf $conf_file [options] colspec...

See this patch over at Hive for 0.20.0:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hive-user/200907.mbox/<
dfd95197f3ae8c45b0a96c2f4ba3a2556c8358c...@sc-mbxc1.thefacebook.com>

I have tried a few combinations, but I can't seem to fit in the "-libjars
$zipfjar" in anywhere now.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Rob