You are not wrong. This is a feature we'd like to add but haven't gotten to yet.

Alan.

On Feb 9, 2010, at 8:12 PM, prasenjit mukherjee wrote:

May be I was not clear enough on my problem. I would like to call
another pig-script from a pig-script. How can I do that.

As far as I understand, you can call a pig script from a unix-shell (
or windows ) passing those parameters, but not from another pig-script
? I would be glad to be proved wrong. I wish I am wrong :)