The UDF interface does not currently include the ability for a UDF to indicate additional jars it would like to have packaged and sent along.

Alan.

On Mar 10, 2010, at 2:21 AM, Tamir Kamara wrote:

Hi,

Register is working fine but it means that the user needs to know when it's needed to register the additional jar. What about my question regarding the
M/R way of doing this ?

Thanks,
Tamir