On 04/07/2015 08:43 PM, Dave Airlie wrote:
On 19 February 2015 at 02:40, Brian Paul <bri...@vmware.com> wrote:
To exercise a Mesa failure after the format overhaul.
Note: this test fails on nvidia if the -auto option is given.

I noticed this on a bunch of tests I was writing, anyone got any idea
when this started,

if I had to guess at something in waffle or piglit changing but I've
no idea what, or maybe nvidia just broke readpixels on their driver
badly.

But adding -fbo with -auto seems to allow it to pass. I haven't had time to investigate if this is really an nvidia issue or waffle or what.

-Brian