On 19/06/15 13:32, Timothy Arceri wrote:
Hi all,

Unfortunately since its introduction patchwork hasn't seen a lot of love
in the Piglit and Mesa projects so I thought I'd try something out to
bring it out of the shadows and into the limelight.

The idea is simple we have many useful but long forgotten patches
sitting on the mailing list that would serve us much better sitting in
the git repo, so once a week I (or anyone else that wants to help out)
would pick 10 seemingly random older patches that could do with a
review/update/etc.

I'm hoping this will help with both clearing out the backlog of patches
and getting people thinking about patchwork.

I'm interested in feedback on what people think about this idea.

Patchwork seems to fail to recognize submited patches. Eg. one of my patches is https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/51379/ but it has been commited on http://cgit.freedesktop.org/piglit/commit/?id=540972b46e51ee1d4acbb3757b731a066e2b6ba5

Why is that?

Jose