On 06/29/2017 11:01 PM, Timothy Arceri wrote:
On 30/06/17 14:49, Timothy Arceri wrote:
In the bug for porting glean tests to piglit this is
listed as "covered by Piglit" "Check & Remove".

Since that list was made we also now have a public CTS.

This is another of the extra slow glean tests. Can we
assume this is all covered and remove?

For the record, a quick grep shows that all the extensions used in this
test are covered in piglit at least in some form.

I suspect this test does hit some code that may not be hit by other Piglit tests (do we test glDrawPixels with all the format/type combos otherwise?).

When you run piglit, are you using tests/all.py or tests/quick.py?

The pixelFormats test only takes a few seconds with the --quick flag.

-Brian