I’ve never seen this site before; I don’t see any reason why there couldn’t be
a Pike entry. Though (I’m sure this is obvious by browsing the site) I think
the intent is more of a one page summary than a comprehensive set of
documentation. Could be the perfect opportunity to take on a bite-sized
advocacy project!

Perhaps makes sense to get the tutorial sorted out before luring potential
users to a dead end of documentation?