ok, found it. As I'm not familiar with Python, what's wrong:

[root@DONALD ~]# /opt/piler/libexec/piler/pilerpurge.py -d -v  -c 
/opt/piler/etc/piler/piler.conf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/piler/libexec/piler/pilerpurge.py", line 254, in <module>
    main()
  File "/opt/piler/libexec/piler/pilerpurge.py", line 197, in main
    read_options(args.config, opts)
  File "/opt/piler/libexec/piler/pilerpurge.py", line 33, in read_options
    opts['storedir'] = config.get('piler', 'queuedir')
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/ConfigParser.py", line 340, in get
    raise NoOptionError(option, section)
ConfigParser.NoOptionError: No option 'queuedir' in section: 'piler'



BR
Uwe



-----Original message-----
> From:Janos SUTO <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday 10th July 2017 13:40
> To: Piler User <[email protected]>
> Cc: Piler User <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: pilerpurge missing in v1.3.0 ?
> 
> Yes, you are right. I've replaced it with a python script, pilerpurge.py 
> <http://pilerpurge.py>. It should be in the libexec directory.
> 
> Janos
> -----------
> From: "Uwe Kiewel [ML]" 
> Sent: Mon Jul 10 13:30:49 GMT+02:00 2017
> To: "[email protected]" 
> Subject: pilerpurge missing in v1.3.0 ?
> 
> 
> 
> Hi
> 
> Am I correct, pilerpurge is not build in V1.3.0? If I look into the Makefile 
> for V1.2 is can see this line:
> 
> all: libpiler.a piler pilerconf pilerget pileraget pilerimport pilerexport 
> pilerpurge reindex test
> 
> 
> For Version 1.3, the corresponding line of Makefile looks like:
> 
> all: libpiler.a piler pilerconf pilerget pileraget pilerimport pilerexport 
> reindex test
> 
> voila: pilerpurge is missing, therefore the binary will not build. 
> 
> 
> BR
> Uwe
> 
>


Reply via email to