Dear piler users,

I'd like you to visit http://www.mailpiler.org, and take a short
(really!) survey helping me to work on some piler related commercial
services, and a commercial version of piler. A small popup window
opens asking whether you want to give feedback.

If your first automatic move is just like mine (=hit the close icon
on it), but you change your mind later, then you may find the survey
link on the top of the wiki.

The last question is a free form text area for comments. If you want
a response, then either don't forget to add your email, or you may
send your comments to my email directly.

Thanks for helping, your opinion matters!

Janos