From: Jackson Craig <c.jack...@asb-group.com>
Sent: Thu Apr 12 15:52:18 GMT+02:00 2018
To: 'Piler User' <piler-user@list.acts.hu>
Subject: RE: only sent mails are stored or also received?

Hi,

For me, all I added to postfix  - in the main.cf configuration file, was :

#Keep a copy of every email by sending bcc

always_bcc = b...@yourdomain.com <mailto:b...@yourdomain.com>

Of course, replace the domain part :)  At the end of each day, I have all the
email that has passed through the server sitting ready to be collected. I did
initially experiment with realtime forwarding to piler, but I had various
issues with that so just went with this instead.

Then on the piler server, I have a cron entry (important to run this as the
piler user and not for example root) to collect the mail over pop3:

01 20 * * * /usr/local/bin/pilerimport –K your.mailserver -u bcc -p bcc

Hope this helps,

Regards

Craig

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient

and may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please

delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You should not copy it

or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any

other person.