Hello Michael,

On 2018-10-07 13:32, Michael Mansour wrote:

I noticed I made a small mod in your logout.php script when
implementing years ago, I didn't like how it stays on the logout and
you have to manually click the back link.

So I modified the bottom of your logout.php to:

}

 header("Refresh: 2;index.php");

 ?>

which performs a refresh to index.php.

You might like to add this small code to your next version?

well, I like to show that the user has actually successfully logged out.
However, it's possible to redirect the user to the login page after a
few seconds.

I'll add the feature to the template file for logout.

Janos