Hello Janos,

thanks for your help.
I checked everything according to your hints.
All permissions were set correctly and after connecting to the database on both
systems they were completely the same.

I told you that no emals were shown in the auditor interface.
After resetting the cache on all systems all older mails were shown but not
todays email.
I tried a „reindex -a“ an after the reindexing cronjob all - even todays email
- were shown.

Wonderful, thanks again :-)