Von:    Patrick Wever/RGFI
An:     piler-user@list.acts.hu
Datum:  07.09.2023 10:55
Betreff:        Antwort: No permissions for LDAP users

Hello,

I can provide you with some more information about this problem.
While upgrading, I made a dump of the old pilerdb and imported it into the
new piler.
Before i was using piler 1.2.0 with sphinx. At the moment I am using piler
1.4.3 with manticore.
I checked the config-site.php for any hints, but the configuration on the
old and new system is the same.
Maybe there is a problem with the query on the mysql db?
It could also be a problem with the manticore configuration, because i did
not copy anything from the old sphinx configuration.
The last location I could check would be the /var/piler/www/config.php,
but I am not sure if this configuration has anything to do with
permissions for the user.
I also do not have any groups or users configured besides the  local
auditor and the admin.
The only error/warning I got is while logging in: PHP Warning:  Undefined
array key "username" in /var/piler/www/controller/login/login.php on line
125
The only option I have, is to add the LDAP user to the auditor group, but
the LDAP user should not be allowed to view mails besides his own
mailadress.

- Patrick