Hi,

I received a database dump, all files from /var/piler/store and some more stuff
from my provider and migrated that into my docker instance.

Now i carfeully check the data I have received and i see a discrepance i do not
understand. The discrepancy is based only on the data I received (I did not
archive any additional mails).

As administrator in the UI i can see
* received messages 111,114
* duplicate messages 4,997
this is exaclty what is stored in the table counter

In the auditors ui i can see 107595 messages.
This is also the amount of messages i can count from table rcpt (based on id)
and metadata

Where can the discrepancy come from? Sorry, i really have no idea where to
start analysis.
Thank you for your help in advance

Andreas