Is it possible to HotSync POSE under Linux without physically connecting
two serial ports? I was wondering whether POSE allows something like
HotSync via a pty like XCopilot. The naive approach of setting to a pty the
value of the serial port field in the preferences dialog, and feeding that
pty to pilot-xfer, does not work.

Maybe it's possible to do it via Network HotSync like the procedure
suggested for the Windows version of POSE, but I don't know where to start.
Can the pi-csd and pi-nredir utilities which come with pilot-link be used
for this?

Paolo