> None of the routines in FloatMgr.h that deals with FlpDouble works.

No, actually it's just the cast that doesn't work.

> They all freeze the palm. I've tried this with prc-tools 2.0 on windows and
> linux, same thing.
> I'm using the 3.5 headers and prc-tools from www.palmos.com.

You should read the note about floating point on the prc-tools web page at
www.palmos.com.

Or you should read some of these pilot.programmer.gcc postings:

        news://news.massena.com/fdI6AWAp$[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        news://news.massena.com/fNghAoh9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        news://news.massena.com/dvsnvRoi$[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    John