> It is, I think, minimally usefull.  I have not had time to go back &
> do more with it, but one of these days, if I have time...
>
> Part of the source code comes from the guy who does HanDBase.  If
> anyone else wants to do something with this software, I'll check that
> I can pass along that source code.

        I can offer a cvs repository to house it if you'd like to
contribute it to the community as an open source project, and further
develop it (it would be in the same cvs which houses, pilot-link, malsync,
libmal, xcopilot, plucker, pose, and other palm projects).

        I too am sensitive to the prescious amount of time we have to hack
on even our own projects. Let's get the rest of the community involved in
helping further your programs.

/d