> 1. the company's name is "Palm, Inc.".
>
> 2. you might want to look at their rather stiff
>    trademark usage instructions at

        Noted, thanks John.

        I just walked through the codebase myself and made some changes here
and there where it was visible (no need to change that in the comments for
now, everyone knows that Palm and Palm[tm] handheld device are synonymous.
It's a bit anal to change it everywhere, but in time, we'll wean that out, I'm
sure.

        Perhaps we should add this to the FAQ too, as well, so when people
develop GPL conduits based on pilot-link, that they too follow this standard.
We don't want to go violating any copyright or trademarks in this arena.

        I'll commit when I return from lunch.

/d