This may be a long shot, but I hope someone out there can help:

I have POSE 3.1 and m68k-palmos-gdb 4.18 on my Solaris 8 system.
I can connect with the debugger and set breakpoints, etc.

However, my app is larger than 32k and I have setup multiple code
resources... breakpoints set in the second code resource never get
triggered.  And if I ctrl-c while in that code the backtrace has only
"??" lines and then my PilotMain.. it doesn't seem to be able to figure
out where in my source it actually is.

Anyone encountered this before?  Can I make gdb work with code in a
second code resource?
TIA,

        - Alan