My department recently deployed Steltor's CorporateTime (CT) as our
new calendaring solution:

   http://www.steltor.com/

Steltor offers Palm/CT sync tools for Windows and Mac, but none for
Unix.  Does anyone else sync their Palm with CT under Unix, and if so
what do you use?

Assuming that there's no existing tool to do this, I started to look
into the possibility of writing one myself.  It turns out that the CT
client API provides a mechanism for extracting the data from CT in
iCalendar format, which is specified by RFC 2445:

   ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2445.txt

Since iCalendar is a standard, are there any existing tools to sync
iCalendar data with the Palm datebook?

I'd appreciate any information that any of you can provide.  Thanks!

--
Mark D. Roth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.feep.net/~roth/