vsync <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yes, you are correct!  The problem is EVPlugBase.  I replaced it with
> X-Master (http://linkesoft.com/english/xmaster/) which I like better
> anyway, and everything works great.

D'oh... Spoke too soon.

So it syncs fine, but whenever I try to reset the Visor, either
through a software program or by using the reset button, it hangs
immediately after displaying the boot logo.  A cold reset fixed it,
but as soon as I put my data back on it broke again.  And no, X-Master
doesn't seem to be the problem, because I deleted it to see.

I am able to successfully boot it by holding down the up button to
disable boot extensions, and since I'm not having to reset every 5min
to sync anymore (:P) it's not a huge deal.  But I would like to figure
out what's going on.

Short of going through every database one by one, is there any way to
see a list of programs that demand notification on boot?  Can I get
some sort of boot log?  If not, can I narrow down the list of culprits
in any way (ie, PDBs are exempt and I only need to worry about PRCs
(_is_ this the case))?

adthanksvance

--
vsync