* Hugo Haas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2001-10-06 09:41-0400]
> I am writing here to know if anybody had any luck talking to a
> PEG-S300 via USB under Linux.
>
> I have seen a number of success stories with PalmOS 4 Clies, such as
> the excellent "Sony Clié PEG-S320 and Linux"[1] by Nicholas J
> Kreucher, but I don't think that I have read anything about syncing a
> OS 3.5 Clie, except a report[2] from Greg without much detail.

I have received privately several emails from people asking me if I
made any progress on this.

I just tried to talk to a Clie PEG-S300 and a Clie PEG-S320 using
coldsync 2.2.2-20011012, and the results are that I managed to sync
the PEG-S320 but I can't get anything through with the PEG-S300.

That means that my setup looks ok and that there is indeed a problem
talking to the PEG-S300 using USB HandSpring Visor, Palm m50x, Sony
Clie driver v1.4.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://larve.net/people/hugo/
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place