I don't know if it's acceptable to post application release announcements
here or not.  If not, please forgive me.

I've released a new version of XNotesPlus today.  With this release,
XNotesPlus now fully supports upload/download of all 4 major Pilot
functions:  Memos, Todos, Calendars, and Address Book.  All data can be
edited directly from within XNotesPlus and synced back to the Pilot.  Note:
only Calendars are truly "sync'd" - the others simply drop and reinstall
the db's during an upload or download process.

A while back, before David picked up pilot-link maintenance, I pulled in
the library to XNotesPlus and began rewriting the basic conduits for these
features.  I ended up rewriting them completely and providing a uniform
interface for each.  These updates are included as standalone programs that
XNotesPlus calls.  The code for these programs is released with XNotesPlus,
but under a different license (they mirror the license of the pilot-link
software).

This release also is significantly more stable.  I fixed a bunch of crash
problems.  It's amazing what you can get done when you're unemployed.

http://www.graphics-muse.org/xnotes/xnotes.html
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |           Assassins do it from behind.