While having the bulk content as readable text sounds straightforward,
what about schedules?  I'm about to start on a little tool to put
movie schedules into DateBook, but I'm actually not quite sure how to
go about it - a separate app that has a db of its own which then
inserts things into DatebookDB? a conduit (that would end up being
unix-specific, or I guess coldsync-specific?) that manipulates
DatebookDB from the conduit side?  For my application, it's ok to come
up with an individual-user thing, though being able to do walk-up
beaming would be rather neat [I'm actually targeting the MIT campus
movie group, and there are enough potential users who would pull out
their palm when walking into the movie and get updates from a laptop,
that it would be worth trying.]  Also, is there a way to get any
better security than "trust me" out of this?  (in particular, having
an app that intercepted or handled the beaming from the pilot side,
like the pop-up you get for phonebook stuff now?)

Or is there something that I've just missed that handles this?
(install-datebook isn't really enough, I think, since I want to be
able to *reschedule* or replace events - even if it means tagging them
all and replacing them as a batch...)

                        _Mark_ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                        The Herd Of Kittens