Hi Andre,
Andre Schnabel wrote:
Hi,

the German translation in BetaCandidate seems still imcomplete (at least base is still english, basic is mixed).

Is this, because translation ist still in progress or should we file this as bug issues (or could we help to speed up things?)

I asked the same yesterday ;) Pavel said it's a bug :"Already filed as #i43418#, #i43539#."
So I think we should wait before filing those issues.

Kind regards
Sophie

Andre

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.5.0 - Release Date: 25/02/2005