Hi Andre,

> is it possible to add an option "test passed with minor errors" to the
> test result update?
> Why would we need this:
> During some tests you might find errors, although the expected result is
> met. So the test is passed OK, but there is still something to fix.
> As example, German beta can be installed without any problems (first
> test in overall-1). But there are wrong translations and an issue is
> filed. - This would not stop a releas but needs to be fixed in future
> releases.

I believe it's fair to set fail in this case, as this is l10n testing.
Expected result includes correct translated message appears during
instruction.
And if bugs found in the case is minor in your language, then filed issues
will have low priority and it will not affect release judgement.

So I think it's better to enhance TCM so that Test Summary will show
fail number with priority info.

This is just my thought, so I'd like to hear other's opinion.

Thanks,
Naoyuki