Andre Schnabel wrote:

Hi,

Hirano Kazunari schrieb:

Hi,

Just to make sure:
We start TCM on 2.0 Beta, not on 2.0 Beta Candidate, right?

from what I understand, beta candidate will become beta, if we give it a "GO".

(The same thing as with all the 1.x ReleaseCandidate -> final Release)

So ... we should start testing the BetaCandidate

This is what we (FR) are doing, but because of the menu entries issue, it won't have a "GO". Beside, shouldn't we do also tests with the test tool and smoke tests to give it a "GO" ?

Kind regards
Sophie