Hi Naoyuki,

Naoyuki Ishimura wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I agree with Andre, we should start to test m79 Beta Candidate in TCM now.
> If we will wait for beta GO, then timing will be not so good for testing
> m79 because newly milstone will be ready by then.
> (bug report is better as early as possible to get fix for it.)
>
> And I believe it's not showstopper for beta that the part of UIs are
> untranslated unless it will prevent to try functionality.
> Because beta main purpose is evaluating functioanlities and get feedback
> about it. This is my personal opnion, though.

All the toolbars are in English in the View menu whatever the module, in Writer, Table menu and submenus are in English, mail merge wizard is partly in English (menu and dialog), Package manager is in English (menu and dialog).
The Format menu on Calc have most of its items in English, "Merge Cells" is really difficult to understand if you only speak French :) Under Draw, Custom Animations are completly in english, so unusable, some wizards have content in german, etc...
I can list all if you want. That will prevent French testers and I'm not sure that the press will be very kind with us if we announce a French beta in that state ;)

Kind regards
Sophie