Hi Hirano-san,

Hirano Kazunari wrote:

Hi Ishimura-san and all,

You may already know about 2.0Beta2 :)
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=releases&msgNo=8616

We'd like to start next TCM l10n testing from 7/18 to 8/8.
This is probably the last TCM testing with 1.9.x build.
(not sure which milstone build will be target yet, but we'll use
the latest version at that period.)
So anyway we will start our TCM from Jul. 7 to Aug. 8 targetting a milestone before Beta2?

From 7/18 :-). If TCM testing is acceptance testing, then we need to
use only one  specific release candidate build, but what we're planning
as TCM testing for now is not acceptance testing, so we do not need to use only specific milstone (like Beta2 binaries) but the latest builds during testing period.

And in current my understanding, the build which will be available at
7/18 should have all of l10n bug fixes which were done from
previous TCM testing, so it must be valuable to check them
as soon as possible not waiting Beta2 binaries.

I hope this makes sense to everyone.

Thanks,
Naoyki

This is not 2.0 acceptance testing, but finding/checking l10n or generic
issues during this last minute period must be valuable
for the 2.0 and futrure releases.
Yes, it is.
:)
Thanks,