Hi:

A friend of mine is building a circuit camera designed to shoot 12" wide
CGP lith film.  Its design is that the camera body rotates, while the film
is rolled behind a slit.  It should be able to take picture of varying
widths.  It should be finished in a month or so.

I can't wait to see the contact prints it will make :)

Gord